Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

2013 International Conference on Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine

I'm attending the 2013 ICHNFM this week.  It started on Wednesday and I'm loving it.


It is organized by Dr Alex Vasquez - and I tell you - it is really well organized.  I am very impressed.

There have been some great speakers already and more to come.

Wednesday was focusing on Functional Medicine and a Functional Inflammology Protocol, plus integrative pharmacology.  Today it was all about the brain and how to nourish the brain  - including gluten sensitivity and the brain, and Type 3 Diabetes aka Alzheimers disease.  Fascinating stuff.

Tomorrow brings a day on mitchondrial function and what nutrition makes our mitochondria work better.

They are long intense days - so I'm glad to have nothing to do afterwards but go back to my little house that I'm renting and relax.

Roll on the next 3 days :-D  I'm a happy student.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to add a comment.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com